These are just a few examples of how the community’s LS360 vision is coming to life.
- LS360 Community Education Website, which provides information on life-long learning opportunities in Lee’s Summit. Click here to visit the website.
- Education Summit, a forum for collaboration between the City of Lee’s Summit and the diverse educational partners in the community.
- Human Services Advisory Board (HSAB) was established by the City Council to identify and assess the human service needs of the community. Click here to visit the HSAB website.
Citizen Leadership Academy, for residents who want to gain better insight into the operations of City government and to prepare for greater involvement in the community’s leadership.
- Cultural Facilities Master Plan, and the passage of a Cultural Arts Bond Issue.
- Adoption of the “Yours Truly” Community Brand.
- Lee’s Summit’s Livable Streets Resolution, allowing safe access along and across Lee’s Summit streets for all citizens, including motorists, bicyclists, pedestrians, and transit riders.